- Changing of flat tyres
- Provision of sufficient fuel to enable the vehicle to be driven to the nearest fuel station when you’ve run out of fuel.
- Jump-start a flat battery or battery replacement
- Arranging for access to the vehicle, or the delivery of your vehicles spare key, or a locksmith attendance, or a tow where the key has been lost or stolen or locked inside the vehicle of up to $100 (including GST).
- Minor roadside repairs where it is safe and possible to do so at roadside.
- Breakdown towing to the nearest HAVAL approved dealer or Assist Australia service provider facility.
- A one-way taxi ride of up to $50 (including GST) in the event that a covered vehicle is cleared for towing.
- Urgent message relay to family, friends and colleagues.
- Your vehicle registration number
- Your name and location
- If possible a contact number; and
- A brief description of the problem
CLICK HERE TO CALL 1800 076 530
HAVAL is a specialist manufacturer of premium SUVs and is the No.1 SUV brand in the world’s largest automotive market and has been for the past 15 years. In 2017 Brand Finance valued HAVAL as the "world's most powerful SUV brand" ahead of Jeep and Land Rover. With over 5 million customers, last year HAVAL was the world’s 10th largest SUV manufacturer outselling Mercedes, BMW and Mitsubishi SUVs. Our success is due to a combination of commitment, passion and listening to our customers. We utilise the best features, safety and technologies from around the globe to produce world class SUVs.
*HAVAL Motors Australia reserves the right to change the information including, but not limited to the models, prices, colors, materials, equipment or other specifications referred to on this site at any time without prior notice. Always consult your HAVAL dealer for latest specifications, availability and pricing. Images for illustration purposes only.
If you need assistance contact our Customer Care department by completing the online form or calling the 1800 076 530 number.