The material on this web site is for informational purposes only. Haval Motors Australia Pty Ltd endeavors to keep the information on our site as accurate and as up-to-date as possible. However, to the full extent permitted by law, Haval Motors Australia Pty Ltd makes no warranty and representation, endorsement, express or implied, as to the reliability, completeness or accuracy of the information, nor accept any liability resulting from the access of this site and reliance upon its contents of information (including the software operating in connection with the Haval Motors Website). Haval Motors Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the information including but not limit the models, prices, colors, materials, equipment or other specifications referred to on this site at any time without prior notice. Always consult your Haval Motors dealer for the latest information about a Haval Motors product, and its availability. Haval Motors Australia Pty Ltd makes no warranty and takes no liability for any web sites maintained or controlled by other entities which are or may become linked or frame to or from this site. All information on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not use any copyrighted information (including images, text, trademarks) on this site without prior written approval from Haval Motors Australia Pty Ltd or as permitted by Australian Law.
2. What types of personal information does Haval collect?
The types of personal information Haval collects from you depend on the circumstances in which the information is collected. Haval may collect contact details including your name, address, email address and phone and fax numbers. Where relevant, Haval may also collect personal information including; your driver license details, date of birth, occupation, gender, information about your vehicle (including its number plate and vehicle identification number), answers you provide to questions we ask and other information in relation to your dealings with Haval or Dealers (such as types of vehicle purchased and replaced and repair/service history). When using the Haval website, Haval may collect web site usage information such as the IP address you are using, the name of your Internet service provider, your browser version, the web site that referred you to us and the next website you go to, the pages you request, the date and time of those requests and the country you are in. Except where you provide it to us via the website, we do not collect personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address or phone number when you are browsing our website. Haval does not require customers to provide any sensitive information (e.g. details of race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health information etc.) to us. If you do provide sensitive information to us for any reason (for example, if you provide us with information about a disability you have or other health related information), you consent to us collecting that information and to us using and disclosing that information for the purpose for which you disclosed it to us and as permitted by the Act and other relevant laws. In some cases, sensitive information in relation to an individual’s membership of a trade or similar association may be provided to us but we do not actively seek this information and will only use and disclose that information for the purpose for which you disclosed it to us and as permitted by the Act and other relevant laws. In addition to the types of personal information identified above, Haval may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
3. How does Haval collect your personal information?
Haval will generally collect personal information directly from you in a number of ways. For example, we collect information when you:
use this website to make an enquiry about our products and services such as when you request to be sent information or for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected;
are employed by us through the application and employment process, including through third parties such as your referees and previous employers;
enter our website our third party Internet Host provider records your server address; domain name, the date and time of your visit and the pages viewed;
purchase a vehicle or service a vehicle and become a customer;
enter a competition or respond to a survey;
post a comment on our website, send us an email or make a telephone enquiry;
ask to be placed on a mailing list;
provide your information to a third party that we supply or provide services to such as Dealers, contractors and regulatory authorities.
4. What does Haval use your personal information for?
The purposes for which we use and disclose your personal information will depend on the circumstances in which we collect it. We may use or disclose your personal information:
for the purposes for which we collected it (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you);
for other purposes to which you have consented; and
as otherwise authorized or required by law.
In general we collect, use and disclose your personal information so that we can do business together and for purposes connected with our business operations. Some of the specific purposes for which we collect, use and disclose personal information are as follows:
- to facilitate your request for a brochure or test drive, to add you to a mailing list or to respond if you request information (including via the Haval website or via an email you send to us);
- to record and maintain the details of your purchase of a Haval vehicle for warranty purposes;
- to keep track of the repairs and servicing of your Haval vehicle by Dealers;
- to issue service reminders;
- to improve our products and services;
- to contact you with further information about, and to seek feedback on ,our products and services;
- to advice to and evaluate Dealers;
- to verify your identity;
- to access your suitability for employment or other relationships with us;
- to facilitate your entry and participation in a competition or trade promotion;
- to consider you for a job at Haval (whether as an employee or contractor) or other relationships with us;
- to provide goods or services to you, or provide information on goods or services to you,or to receive goods or services from you;
- to address any issues or complaints that we or you have regarding our relationship;
- to contact you, including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner.
We may also use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing to you where:
- you have consented to us doing so;
- or it is otherwise required or permitted by law.
5. To whom does Haval disclose?
- our related companies
- our authorized agents and contractors (for example mailing houses, printers, marketing agencies, insurance providers, accountants, website and data hosting providers and other IT suppliers);
- other persons or entities who perform services for, or in connection with, us (including to facilitate the delivery of purchases, to provide roadside assistance, for electronic direct mailing, for credit card payment authorization, for trend analysis, for market research, for promotions and for the provision of statistical sales information to industry bodies);
- companies who may use your personal information in order to tailor electronic advertising to you (e.g. on a webpage) in relation to our products and services;
- our accountants, insurers (including those that provide extended warranties), lawyers, auditors and other professional advisers;
- if you are an individual contractor to Haval, to your employer or agency in relation to the performance of your work with Haval;
- if you are an individual contractor to Haval or a prospective employee, to our medical service providers for any medical assessments or in relation to any health or safety incidents and to HR related service providers (e.g. for background checks, screening or aptitude testing);
- any third parties to whom you have directed or permitted us to disclose your personal information (e.g. referees);
- in the unlikely event that we or our assets may be acquired or considered for acquisition by a third party, that third party and its advisors;
- third parties that require the information for law enforcement or to prevent a serious threat to public safety; and
otherwise as permitted or required by law.
Where we disclose your personal information to third parties we will use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that such third parties in a manner consistent with the Privacy Principles under the Act. If you post information to certain public parts of our website or to our social media pages, you acknowledge that such information may be available to be viewed by the public. You should use discretion in deciding what information you upload to such sites.
6. Does personal information leave Australia?
Some of the third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located outside Australia. For example, we may disclose personal information to our related companies overseas and to our overseas service providers. The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we commonly disclose personal information to parties located in China (where our Haval group data and business centres are located). Except where an exception applies under the Act, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such overseas recipients do not breach the Privacy Principles in the Act in relation to such information.
7. Direct marketing
Haval will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold about you secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to, disclosure of, misuse of or loss or corruption of your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
9. Links, cookies and use of the Haval website
10. Accessing and updating personal information
11. Queries, comments and complaints about our handling of personal information
12. Contact details
If you wish to seek access to or correct or update any personal information we hold about you, or to unsubscribe from or change your contact preferences in relation to our direct marketing, or contact for all privacy related queries, requests and complaints you can contact Haval Motors Australia: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Transparency Policy for Suppliers
Great Wall Motors advocates integrity management, and cracks down the corrupt behaviors seriously. In case that you come up against the corrupt behaviors such as requesting kickbacks and manipulating tenders, please kindly report to Great Wall Motors in time at the mail address: Email: email@example.com
In order to expedite the investigation process, please kindly specify the following information as much as you can:
1. Name of the contact being reported;
2. Time, venue and detailed process of the case;
3. Picture, video or other proofs;
(All the information of informers will be kept strictly confidential by Great Wall Motors)
Corruption Report Contact Information:
Postal Add: 2266 Chaoyang South Street, Baoding, Hebei Pro. P.R. China
(Discipline Inspection & Supervision Team of Great Wall Motors)
Postal Code: 071000
Reporting Telephone: +86 (0)312-2197836
Reporting QQ: +86 1545941100
Reporting E-mail Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting Mobile phone / Text Messages: +86 13731210088